- The resource amount awarded in a chest depends on the power level of the castle attacked. It does not depend on your power level.
- There is NO correlation between the percentage of victory and the resource amount awarded in a chest.
- You can get pennants and gold from Age 3.
- You can get stones from Age 4.
- You can get a jackpot chest even if you do not have the research Reward Chest Bonus in level 1.
- You can unlock chests from keys you earn in battle. You can earn two keys per battle, one key at 20% and the other key at 60%. You will have a chance to unlock chests that are better than jackpot chests.
- N is the power level of the castle attacked (1 ≤ N ≤ 30).
- At the beginning of the game, your power level is 1. If you destroyed an age 1 keep, you will be awarded 85 and 85 .
- Another example, if you destroyed an age 8 keep with a power level equal to 25 and Reward Chest Bonus max, you will earn 1525 and/or 1525 and/or 765 and/or 26 and/or 29 .
- The jackpot chest is 3 times more than a normal chest.