"An Islamic general, Tariq led the expansion of Islam into Spain at the expense of the Visigoths, who ruled there."
- Tariq's ability, Field of Fire, can engulf an area in flames for a short time (drag the Ability button onto the desired target or spot on the ground).
- In early ages, Field of Fire is a good way to take out defending troops.
- His special ability Field of fire can put certain area on fire damaging all the enemy units and buildings in that area. His ability is not very useful as it isn't doing much damage to the buildings so it cannot be used to create a hole into enemy's defence. Fire is sort of effective against units, however there are better heroes that deal with defending units more effectively (f.e. Joan of Arc).
- Lure the defending units into one place - let them attack some of your units, f.e. Infantry or Teutonic knight. When they are all in one place, use the Field of fire. Stay in the fire and wait for enemy units to die
- You can use the fire on resource buildings but don't expect much damage
- He can shoot arrows from a distance, so he can destroy a tower without getting hit.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Recovery Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Ability|
* First level free for a Hero of your own Civilization.
|Heroes||Richard the Lionheart • Henry V • Edward the Black Prince • Belisarius • John Kourkouas • Nikephoros II Phokas • Charles Martel • Charlemagne • Joan of Arc • Sviatoslav I of Kiev • Rurik • Alexander Nevsky • Tariq ibn Ziyad • Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik • Saladin • Hermann von Salza • Conrad the Elder • Winrich von Kniprode|
|Common Units||Spearman • Infantry • Raider • Ladder Invader • Crossbowman • Archer • Cavalry • Grenadier • Battering Ram • Siege Tower • Onager • Trebuchet|
|Cultural Units||Longbowman • Cheirosiphon • Knight Templar • Raiders of Muscovy • Mamluk • Teutonic Knight|