"The ability to store food and grain over long winters helped enable the rapid growth of cities and civilizations."
- Silos hold the food you produce. Keep your silos well protected from invading armies. Upgrade them to increase your food storage capacity.
- If your available loot is x and the number of silos you have is n, then typically around 0.6 * x / ( n + 1 ) is the loot per silo. So for available loot of 20,000 and you have 4 silos, then the loot would be 20000 * 0.6 / 5 = 2400. 2400 for each silo and 2400 for all farms combined. This typically holds true if all silos have the same level.
- If you are looking for Food, you should attack this building.
- Silos should be protected by defensive structures, as they are valuable targets for invaders.
- It is wise to have them behind walls instead of outside them.
- Powerful structures like the Catapult Emplacement make good traps to lure enemies.
- The Silo can be upgraded to level 9 (Patch 1.3).
|Economy||Farm • Silo • Mill • Lumberyard • Quarry • Storehouse • Cathedral • Road|
|Fortification||Archer Tower • Crossbow Tower • Ballista Tower • Flame Tower • Musket Tower • Catapult Emplacement • Trebuchet Emplacement • Watch Signal • Guard House • Patrol Point • Caltrops • Engineer Trap • Fire Trap • Wall|
|Military||Army Camp • Barracks • Cultural Barracks • Stable • Hall of Heroes • Embassy • Archery Range • Siege Workshop • University|
|Other Buildings||Keep • Honor|