"Richard I was a warrior king of England, fighting near constantly from the age of 16, primarily in battles of the Third Crusade."
- Richard the Lionheart's Inspire special ability temporarily increases the damage and speed of nearby infantry units.
- Can inspire nearby units to give bonus attack against opponents
- Used to inspire units in rush attacks, in combination with Belsarius
- His health is too low.
- Can`t do much damage without heavy infantry.
- Increase the attack power of the troops in the surrounding
- Use his ability and enough foot soldiers to rush your opponent`s castle once you are able to drill a hole through the wall into opponents castle.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Recovery Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Ability|
* First level free for a Hero of your own Civilization.
|Heroes||Richard the Lionheart • Henry V • Edward the Black Prince • Belisarius • John Kourkouas • Nikephoros II Phokas • Charles Martel • Charlemagne • Joan of Arc • Sviatoslav I of Kiev • Rurik • Alexander Nevsky • Tariq ibn Ziyad • Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik • Saladin • Hermann von Salza • Conrad the Elder • Winrich von Kniprode|
|Common Units||Spearman • Infantry • Raider • Ladder Invader • Crossbowman • Archer • Cavalry • Grenadier • Battering Ram • Siege Tower • Onager • Trebuchet|
|Cultural Units||Longbowman • Cheirosiphon • Knight Templar • Raiders of Muscovy • Mamluk • Teutonic Knight|