"Nikephoros was a general, and later an emperor, who continued the Byzantine resurgence against the Arab expansion in the tenth century."
- Nikephoros's special ability, Rapid Barrage, increases the rate of fire of his trebuchet and nearby trebuchets for a short time.
- Good HP for a trebuchet unit, slightly more than Saladin.
- Engineer Trap, Ballista Tower and Trebuchet Emplacement are his weaknesses
- His Rapid Barrage ability applies to all other trebuchet units in the range, best combination is with Conrad the Elder to give him speed & protection to reach and take down the castle quickly
- For a proper attack, deadly combination with an upgraded level 3 Henry as his rapid barrage can take out three defense structure within 30 seconds.
- Can be used to save 10 slots of the army by using him in combination with Saladin.
- Nikephoros is basically a buffed up Trebuchet and is very useful with or without using his ability. He is best used during an attack to quickly take out a defensive structure using Rapid Barrage.
- Alternatively he can be used to attack another part of the base away from your main focus of attack as he is capable of holding his own with minimal supporting units. He can then be used to loot resources on the other side of the base.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Recovery Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Ability|
|Heroes||Richard the Lionheart • Henry V • Edward the Black Prince • Belisarius • John Kourkouas • Nikephoros II Phokas • Charles Martel • Charlemagne • Joan of Arc • Sviatoslav I of Kiev • Rurik • Alexander Nevsky • Tariq ibn Ziyad • Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik • Saladin • Hermann von Salza • Conrad the Elder • Winrich von Kniprode|
|Common Units||Spearman • Infantry • Raider • Ladder Invader • Crossbowman • Archer • Cavalry • Grenadier • Battering Ram • Siege Tower • Onager • Trebuchet|
|Cultural Units||Longbowman • Cheirosiphon • Knight Templar • Raiders of Muscovy • Mamluk • Teutonic Knight|