"A peasant girl who, through divine inspiration, helped drive demoralized French troops to success against the English."
Joan of Arc's Convert special ability causes enemy units in range to switch sides.
- Can convert multiple enemy units at once, including the relied troops called by Watch Signal, troops deployed by Guard Houses and Patrol Points. She cannot convert walled troops. A single convert can give you up to 9 enemy units.
- Convert has limited uses, and only converts in a certain range.
- Joan is used to convert enemy troops. Joan is best used on base's that have powerful units on patrol and in guard houses.
- Use Joan to distract defending units, draw them into a group and then convert them.
- To maximize the use of the ability do not destroy guard houses or the Watch signal until Joan has used her 3 (4 at level 2) convert attacks.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Recovery Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Ability|