"Wooden siege engines of the medieval period often carried stores of water or vinegar to defend against fire attacks. "
- The fire trap is an area of ground soaked in oil. When enemies enter it, the oil is ignited, damaging the troops within. Place fire traps near choke points or exposed areas of entry to your castle.
- A Fire Trap is a defensive structure that ignites enemy troops, dealing heavy damage over time.
- Fire Traps quickly eliminate light troops such as Raiders.
- Move troops out of the fire as quickly as possible.
- The fire is limited to a inner circle; thus you can trigger the trap at the corners without burning your units.
|Level||Attack||DPS||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Age Required|
|Economy||Farm • Silo • Mill • Lumberyard • Quarry • Storehouse • Cathedral • Road|
|Fortification||Archer Tower • Crossbow Tower • Ballista Tower • Flame Tower • Musket Tower • Catapult Emplacement • Trebuchet Emplacement • Watch Signal • Guard House • Patrol Point • Caltrops • Engineer Trap • Fire Trap • Wall|
|Military||Army Camp • Barracks • Cultural Barracks • Stable • Hall of Heroes • Embassy • Archery Range • Siege Workshop • University|
|Other Buildings||Keep • Honor|