"Simple to use, cheap to make, and highly deadly, the crossbow gave even common peasants the power to kill armor-clad knights with ease."
- Crossbow towers fire large bursts of crossbow bolts at many enemies. Each burst is devastating to enemy troops.
- Excel at wiping out infantry.
- Good for killing any troops that get close.
- Small range and large amounts of high-health units are its weaknesses
- Susceptible to any unit that can out range it, such as Longbowmen and siege weapons.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Required Age|
|Economy||Farm • Silo • Mill • Lumberyard • Quarry • Storehouse • Cathedral • Road|
|Fortification||Archer Tower • Crossbow Tower • Ballista Tower • Flame Tower • Musket Tower • Catapult Emplacement • Trebuchet Emplacement • Watch Signal • Guard House • Patrol Point • Caltrops • Engineer Trap • Fire Trap • Wall|
|Military||Army Camp • Barracks • Cultural Barracks • Stable • Hall of Heroes • Embassy • Archery Range • Siege Workshop • University|
|Other Buildings||Keep • Honor|