"These proto flamethrower troops were, by the tenth century, a common and effective part of Byzantine fighting forces."
- Cheirosiphons spray Greek fire across short distances to inflict massive damage. At close range, they are deadly. Shield them with tougher troops to get them in close.
- They attack with flame, ignite buildings and units, doing damage over time.
- Deadly in close combat.
- Easily killed by long ranged troops.
- Cheirosiphons can swiftly destroy melee troops.
- If protected by a meat-shield, can be used to take out towers very quickly (used much like crossbowmen)
- Ranged units can swiftly destroy them.
- Can be used as a sub-siege weapon, as at lower age levels, if not being fired upon, Cheirosiphons can swiftly take down walls.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Cultural Barracks Level Required|