"Alexander fought for the prince of Kiev and defeated invasions by the German and Swedish people to keep Kiev independent."
- Towers, building and walls.
- Area damage.
- Engineer Trap, Ballista Tower and Trebuchet Emplacement are his weaknesses.
- Use Alexander's Scorched Earth special ability to temporarily launch flaming projectiles that ignite their targets and any surrounding buildings or troops.
- Alexander is arguably the best hero. Use his ability to cause huge destruction to an enemy's base. Aim for towers and trebuchet emplacements.
- Make sure to use a distraction unit to draw fire away from Nevsky.
- When using Scorched Earth, attack different targets to spread the fire damage around.
- With or without his ability turned on, use Nevsky to attack a wall or building in front of a tower. If you do this correctly, he can use area damage to destroy the towers whilst being out of the towers range.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Recovery Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Ability|
|Heroes||Richard the Lionheart • Henry V • Edward the Black Prince • Belisarius • John Kourkouas • Nikephoros II Phokas • Charles Martel • Charlemagne • Joan of Arc • Sviatoslav I of Kiev • Rurik • Alexander Nevsky • Tariq ibn Ziyad • Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik • Saladin • Hermann von Salza • Conrad the Elder • Winrich von Kniprode|
|Common Units||Spearman • Infantry • Raider • Ladder Invader • Crossbowman • Archer • Cavalry • Grenadier • Battering Ram • Siege Tower • Onager • Trebuchet|
|Cultural Units||Longbowman • Cheirosiphon • Knight Templar • Raiders of Muscovy • Mamluk • Teutonic Knight|